To design, develop, and enhance the gameplay of video games, including controls, physics, mechanics, menus, visual effects, audio, and/or AI.
Business Owner, Game Developer
Omiya Games, Gaithersburg, MDFebruary 2013 – Present
- Developing game mechanics, physics, touch controls, mouse and keyboard controls, console controls, AI, GUI, visual effects, and audio using C# with Unity for computers, web, and mobile devices.
- Design static 3D and 2D artworks using Blender and Adobe Photoshop.
- Maintaining a version control, project management, and blog server.
Pie for Breakfast Studios, Washington, DCFebruary 2012 – Present
- Developing game mechanics, touch controls, mouse and keyboard controls, AI, and GUI using C# with Unity for computers and mobile devices.
- Collaborating virtually with artists, composers and programmers.
- Assisting in supporting a Kickstarter campaign.
- Assisted in supporting a version control and VPN server.
E4 Software, Damascus, MDMarch 2011 – Present
- Developing game mechanics, physics, touch controls, motion controls, AI, GUI, visual effects, and audio using C# with Unity for mobile devices.
- Integrating artworks, sound effects, and music from artists and composers.
- Designing games, levels, GUI, and user workflow.
- Designed modern GUI graphics with Adobe Photoshop.
GUI Software Engineer
Boeing, Germantown, MDJune 2010 – Present
- Developing a geo-location software with C#, ESRI, Infragistics, and Visual Studio.
- Designing the GUI front-end to a military software with C++ and MFC.
- Critiquing the usability of a software’s graphical user interface to simplify or improve functionality.
Not a Clone, Omiya GamesPresent
- Developing a Wario Ware Inc.-like minigame collection in Unity for mobile devices, including iPad, Android, and Kindle.
Dead Man’s Trail, Pie for Breakfast StudiosPresent
- Developing a touch and/or mouse-based Diablo-like horror game in Unity for PC, Mac, and Linux.
Touch Yoga, Omiya GamesFebruary 2013
- Designed and developed a unique multi-touch puzzle game for mobile devices, including the iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle, and Nook.
Zup!, E4 SoftwareAugust 2014
- Designed and developed a 2D vertical auto-scrolling arcade in Unity for mobile devices, including iPad, Android, and Kindle.
SWARM!, E4 SoftwareDecember 2013
- Designed and developed a 3D motion-controlled platformer in Unity for mobile devices, including iPad, Android, and Kindle.
ABCs Learn & Sing, E4 SoftwareJuly 2012
- Developed an educational alphabet game for preschoolers in Unity for touch-based mobile devices, including the iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle, and Nook.
Solitaire Double-Deck HD, E4 SoftwareJanuary 2012
- Designed and developed the popular card game in Unity for touch-based mobile devices, including the iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows 8, Kindle, and Nook.
Computer Languages: C#, C++, C, Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, Visual Basic
Game Engine: Unity
Operating Systems: Windows 8, Windows 7, Mac OSX, Vista, XP, Linux
Foreign Language: Japanese
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), Troy, NYMay 2010
B.S. Degree in Computer Science | Minor in Studio Art
GPA: 3.92/4.0 | Summa Cum Laude