To design and develop interactive software for game-related platforms, including PC, console, mobile and web.
Founder, Lead Game Developer
Omiya Games, Gaithersburg, MDFebruary 2013 – Present
- Developing games for mobile and web in a rapid, one-month interval using the Unity 3D game engine.
- Developed multi-touch and joystick-based game mechanics using C#.
- Modelling placeholders 3D graphics with Blender.
- Maintaining a Fossil version control and Apache web hosting server.
Lead Game Developer
E4 Software, Damascus, MDMarch 2011 – Present
- Designing and producing games on the mobile platforms using the Unity 3D game engine.
- Developed touch and tilt-based game mechanics using C#.
- Designing modern GUI graphics with Adobe Photoshop.
- Assisted on hosting a Subversion version control and OpenVPN server.
GUI Software Engineer
Boeing, Germantown, MDJune 2010 – Present
- Developing and enhancing a geo-location software with C# and Visual Studio.
- Designing the user interface for a government wireless security-related software with C++ and MFC.
- Critiquing the usability of a software’s graphical user interface to simplify or improve functionality.
Assistant Game Developer
1st Playable Productions, Troy, NYMay 2008 – August 2008
- Programmed the GUI for Ener-G Gym Rockets, a gymnastic game on the Nintendo DS.
The Sentient Cube, Omiya GamesApril 2013
- Designed and developed a physics-based web game in 48-hours, solo.
- Available on Windows and Mac.
Touch Yoga, Omiya GamesMarch 2013
- Designed and developed a multi-touch puzzle game in one month, solo.
- Available on iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire HD, and Nook HD.
The Heart of DarknessJanuary 2013
- Developed a Simon-says platformer web game in 48-hours with a team of 5.
- Available on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
SWARM!, E4 SoftwareDecember 2013
- Designed and developed a tilt-controlled platformer game with a team of up to 7.
- Available on the iPad, Android, and Kindle Fire.
ABCs Learn & Sing, E4 SoftwareJuly 2012
- Developed an educational game for preschoolers in one month with a team of 4.
- Available on the Barnes & Noble Nook.
Solitaire Double-Deck HD, E4 SoftwareJanuary 2012
- Developed and iterated an open-source game clock using the Android SDK, solo.
- Available on Android.
- Source available on GitHub.
Chess Clock AppNovember 2010
- Designed and developed the popular card game with a team of 3.
- Available on the iPad, iPhone, Android, Kindle Fire, and Nook Tablet.
Ener-G Gym Rockets, 1st PlayableAugust 2008
- Served as the GUI Engineer in a 3rd-party professional game studio.
- Available on the Nintendo DS.
Computer Languages: C#, C++, C, Java, Ruby, Python, Perl, Visual Basic, Unity
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Mac OSX, Vista, XP, 98, 95, Linux, FreeBSD, UNIX
Foreign Language: Japanese
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI), Troy, NYMay 2010
B.S. Degree in Computer Science | Minor in Studio Art
GPA: 3.92/4.0 | Summa Cum Laude